Suburban Lumber Company is seeking a highly motivated individual for Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales. Prefer 1-3 years experience.
If you are passionate about creating beautiful kitchen spaces and have a knack for sales, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to join our team of talented Kitchen Designers.
- Collaborate with clients to design functional and aesthetically pleasing kitchen spaces
- Utilize design software and tools to create detailed kitchen layouts and 3D renderings
- Provide product recommendations and assist clients in selecting materials, finishes, and appliances
- Develop accurate project estimates and proposals based on client specifications
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and other professionals to ensure smooth project execution
- Oversee the installation process and address any issues or concerns that arise
- Maintain a high level of customer service throughout the design and installation process
- Previous experience in kitchen design or related field preferred
- Strong sales skills with the ability to upsell products and services
- Proficient in using design software and tools (e.g., 2020, AutoCAD, SketchUp)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and team members
- Knowledge of current trends and products in kitchen design and renovation
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and requirements. The role may require additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
401(k), 401(k) matching , Employee discount, Health/Dental/Vision insurance, Paid time off.
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52404: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Suburban Lumber Company is a locally owned and operated company serving Eastern Iowa since 1958. We offer competitive wages and benefits. To be considered please send your resume to Matt Koch via the Apply Now button below.